Assistant in Nursing
CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing - Bankstown Terrace Care Community
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 Care Communities in four states and employs a team of over 9,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About Bankstown Terrace Care Community (155 Bed Care Home):
Opened in 2018, our home is modern, welcoming, elegant, and full of life. Our excellent clinical care is complemented by a lifestyle where residents can socialise with friends and family at our onsite café, enjoy being pampered in our beauty salon, or soak up the district views from one of our many outdoor terraces.
Close to Bankstown City Gardens, there are ample public transport options and Bankstown Central Shopping Centre is just 10 minutes away.
About the opportunity:
We currently have permanent AM, PM and Night positions available.
Our ideal candidate will be available to work at least a minimum of 3 shifts per week.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience working with residents living with dementia would be advantageous
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Opportunity to be a part of the Opal Scholarship Program
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system. You will also be required to complete a pre-employment medical check.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time