Assistant in Nursing
PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing - Opal Endeavour
Blue Mountains & Central West, Wollongong, Illawara & South Coast
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don't succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 77 homes across 4 states and employs a team of over 8,500.
About Opal Endeavour (64 Bed Home):
Located in the beautiful Blue Mountains regions, at Opal Endeavour our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
About the role:
Our ideal candidates will:
- Permanent Part-Time employment opportunities.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of care.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Deliver high quality care and holistic support to our residents.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Deliver and implement residents plan of care under RN supervision.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
What you can expect from us:
- Hold a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Ageing Support/similar.
- Be flexible to work across a 24/7 rotating roster (AM, PM & Night Duty Shifts)
- Have permanent Australian Residency, Citizenship or hold a full time working rights visa.
NOTE: Please ensure you research the location prior to applying to ensure you are happy with the travel time.
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team and supportive management
- Access to Opal's Scholarship Program.
- Career development opportunities with succession planning and training.
All candidates will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions before they commence employment in our homes.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time