Registered Nurse - Opal Bathurst
Blue Mountains & Central West
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About Opal Bathurst
Located in the heart of Bathurst, our Opal Bathurst homes offers the community access to exceptional residential aged care. Featuring beautifully designed living and dining areas, the 164 bed home has been created with residents in mind.
At Opal Bathurst, we are currently seeking Registered Nurses on a Part Time and Casual basis across a variety of shifts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Minimum of 6+ months of paid experience as an Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Ability to work morning, afternoon & night shifts, if required
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience in complex care and leadership
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards is essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged along with your passion for delivering high quality care.
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- Ongoing career development opportunities including access to Opal Scholarships
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within!
- Salary: $58,000 - $77,000 per annum pro rata.
All candidates will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions before they commence employment in our homes.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time