CASUAL, FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Registered Nurse (Night Duty) - Bathurst
Blue Mountains & Central West
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About Bathurst Riverview Care Community:
Located in the heart of Bathurst, our Bathurst Riverview care community offers the community access to exceptional residential aged care. Featuring beautifully designed living and dining areas, the 164 bed care community has been created with residents in mind.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses on a Full Time, Part Time and Casual basis across a variety of shifts including Night Duty.
If you are a Registered Nurse seeking a tree change and to set up home in Bathurst or close to the Beautiful Blue Mountains, we would love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Minimum of 6+ months of paid experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Ability to work morning, afternoon & night shifts, if required
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience in complex care and leadership
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards is essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged along with your passion for delivering high quality care.
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- Ongoing career development opportunities including access to Opal Scholarships
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within!
- Salary: $62,250 - $82,150 per annum pro rata
- Sponsorship opportunities possibly available.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time