Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant
PERMANENT PART TIME
Personal Care Assistant
Bairnsdale & Gippsland
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Flexible to work across a 24/7 rotating roster
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- Ongoing career development opportunities including access to Opal Scholarships
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
About Opal Bairnsdale:
Located in scenic East Gippsland, at Opal Bairnsdale our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend