FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Registered Nurse - Springwood Greens Care Community
Blue Mountains & Central West
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About Springwood Greens Care Community:
Set in the leafy surrounds of the beautiful Blue Mountains, Springwood Greens Care Community offers comfortably accommodation with the flexibility of residential aged care, assisted living in a single community to ensure your needs are catered for now and in the future.
About the opportunity:
We currently have permanent full time and casual opportunities across mornings, afternoons, and night duty shifts.
Our ideal candidate will be flexible to work a range of shifts.
You will be required to provide high quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents. You will consult with residents and their families, team members, management and other allied health professionals to ensure we provide holistic individualized care.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current Practicing Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Experience as an Registered Nurse in Australia is essential.
- Relevant qualifications in the field of gerontology, dementia or similar would also be an advantage.
- Most important will be your excellent customer service & resident relation skills and your passion for delivering high quality care.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident or hold a valid work visa.
- Competitive salary; $62,250 - $82,150 per annum pro rata
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within!
All candidates will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions before they commence employment in our homes.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time