Care Manager Oceanview
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
This is aged care but not as you know it! Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 77 homes across four states and employing a team of over 8,500 nationally. We are transforming our culture and our customer experience, and growing our Opal communities with 10 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
Conveniently located in Mona Vale in Sydney’s Northern Beaches, our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families. At Opal Aged care, we pride ourselves on delivering an RN led model of care to our residents who can have complex clinical and behavioural needs.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Extensive leadership experience within Aged Care including previous experience as a Care Manager
- Expertise in complex clinical care
- Alignment to the Opal Values
- An in depth knowledge of the Aged Care Standards and how they translate to everyday practice
- Be able to travel extensively and be able to support all 18 regional homes for extended periods of time
- A passion to improve clinical care through coaching and team development programs
- Demonstrated outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
Grow your career with Opal:
- Full scholarships on offer in the WSU Graduate Certificate / Graduate Diploma in Aged Care Management program
- Internal programs for emerging leaders aimed at developing and strengthening leadership capability;
- Partnerships with Laureate International Universities and Western Sydney University (WSU) with regard to post graduate development opportunities
- Travel insurance;
- Lease vehicle options
- Membership discounts with the Australian College of Nursing
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend