Assistant in Nursing
PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing - Opal Cherrywood Grove
Blue Mountains & Central West
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About Opal Cherrywood Grove:
Located in the picturesque town of Orange, Opal Cherrywood Grove is a simply beautiful facility located in a thriving hub of NSW Central West. As with all our Opal homes, our focus is on delivering exceptional care, to help our residents maintain the highest possible quality of life.
About the role:
Opal Cherrywood Grove are looking for experienced and dedicated AINs to join their care team on a permanent or casual basis.
There are a range of Morning, Afternoon and Night Duty shifts to fill.
What we look for:
What you can expect from us:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent.
- Understanding of aged care regulations and funding and the 8 new quality standards in aged care.
- Work experience as an Assistant in Nursing in Australia is desirable.
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Flexible working arrangements with focus on work/life balance
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Ability to be a part of the Opal Scholarship Program with the intention of career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend