CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
Registered Nurses - Opal Oceanview
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 77 homes in four states and employs a team of over 8,500 nationally.
We are currently seeking RN's on a part time and casual basis to cover over the Christmas period.
About the role:
- Based at Opal Oceanview (Mona Vale, Northern Beaches) - 49 Bed Home.
- Part Time & Casual employment opportunities available.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents.
- Demonstrate a positive leadership style with the team, residents, families and other professionals.
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team.
- Create and review care plans and escalate any issues of concern.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Current Australian Registration as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA).
What Opal can offer you:
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Discounted ACN membership and courses for career development
- Opportunities to enhance and develop your RN career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Supportive Management
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend