Assistant in Nursing
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
This is aged care but not as you know it! Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 77 homes across four states and employing a team of over 8,500 nationally. We are transforming our culture and our customer experience, and growing our Opal communities with 10 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About Opal Nambour:
Nestled in the sub-tropical hinterland of the Sunshine Coast, Opal Nambour is a charming vintage style home with a strong sense of community. Located just minutes from Nambour General Hospital, residents and families have the peace of mind of knowing that essential medical services are always at hand.
We are currently seeking AIN's to work on a casual basis.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Minimum of 12 month's experience working as an AIN within Aged Care including experience with dementia residents
- Have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and enjoy working in a team environment
What Opal can provide you?
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Work/life balance
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend