CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
Registered Nurse - Bankstown Terrace Care Community
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal is one of the largest residential care providers in Australia, with 80 Care Communities in NSW, VIC, QLD, and WA. We have more than 9,000 dedicated team members caring for over 6,500 residents.
About Bankstown Terrace Care Community (155 Bed Care Home):
Located just 500m from Bankstown Hospital, Bankstown Terrace offers the Canterbury-Bankstown community the very best in residential aged care. Residents and their families can enjoy nearby Bankstown City Gardens, ample public transport, and visits to Bankstown Central Shopping Centre just ten minutes away.
About the role:
Opal Bankstown are looking for RNs who are willing to work a range of AM, PM and even Night Duty shifts if needed.
There are permanent part-time and casual positions available.
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated from a Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Current practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Paid experience as an Registered Nurse in Australia
- Flexible to work a range of morning, afternoon & night shifts (if required)
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary ranging from $58,000 - $77,000 per annum pro rata
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our homes 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team environment
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within Opal
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening.
Please note: in accordance with government directions a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://careers.opalagedcare.com.au/en/listing/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time