Registered Nurse - Opal Dubbo
Dubbo & Central NSW
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal is one of the largest residential care providers in Australia, with 78 homes in NSW, VIC, QLD, and WA. We have more than 8,500 dedicated team members caring for over 6,500 residents.
About Opal Dubbo (80 Bed Care Home):
Located on the beautiful NSW South Coast in Bomaderry, at Opal Shoalhaven, our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
About the role:
Opal Dubbo are currently looking for a full tme Registered Nurse to join our care team.
We are looking for RN's who are flexible to work a range of shifts, such as morning, afternoon and night duty shifts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated from a Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Current practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Paid experience as an Registered Nurse in Australia
- Flexible to work a range of morning, afternoon & night shifts (if required)
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary ranging from $62,250 - $82,150 per annum.
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our homes 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team environment
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within Opal
All candidates will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions before they commence employment in our homes.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://careers.opalagedcare.com.au/en/listing/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time