Registered Nurse (Sponsorship Available) - Chiswick Manor Care Community
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 Care Communities homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,000.
About the role:
- Based at Chiswick Manor Care Community - 114 bed home.
- Permanent full-time positions available.
- Must be flexible to work across AM, PM and Night Duty shifts.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents.
- Demonstrate a positive leadership style with the team, residents, families and other professionals.
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team.
- Create and review care plans and escalate any issues of concern.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Current Australian Registration as a Registered Nurse.
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated from a Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Current practicing Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded
- Demonstrate a positive leadership style with the team, residents, families and other professionals
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care
What Opal can offer you:
- Competitive Salary - $58,000 - $77,000 per annum pro rata
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all facilities 24/7
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Develop your career in Aged Care with the Opal Scholarship Program
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
Please note: in accordance with government directions a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://careers.opalagedcare.com.au/en/listing/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers/why-work-with-us
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time