Assistant in Nursing
CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing - Rutherford Park Care Community
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Health Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 homes in four states, employing a team of over 8,500 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Minimum of 6 months experience working as an AIN within Aged Care including experience with dementia residents
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and enjoy working in a team environment
- A competitive hourly rate
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend