Kitchen Hand, Catering, Food Services Attendant, Cleaner, Housekeeping, Laundry Attendant
Food/Housekeeping Services Officer - Opal Bunbury Gardens
Bunbury & South West
Who are we?
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 79 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 8,500.
About the role:
- Based at Opal Bunbury Gardens - 66 bed home.
- Casual role working across Food and Housekeeping Services.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care.
- Utilise your skills across our cleaning, laundry and catering departments.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Follow WHS legislation, policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure housekeeping and food services are delivered efficiently.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Background in Hospitality ideal.
- Certificate in hospitality an advantage.
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Supportive Management.
- Access to leading talent and management programs.
- Health and wellness programs.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time