Kitchen Hand, Catering, Food Services Attendant
Food/Housekeeping Services Officer - Opal Springwood
Southern Suburbs & Logan
Who are we?
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 77 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 8,500.
About the role:
- Based at Opal Springwood - 139 bed home.
- Work across Catering, Housekeeping & Laundry areas of the home.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care.
- Utilise your skills across our cleaning, laundry and catering departments.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Follow WHS legislation, policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure housekeeping and food services are delivered efficiently.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- A certificate in food safety would be highly regarded.
- Senior cooking experience.
- Cert III in commercial cookery or similar advantageous.
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Supportive Management.
- Access to leading talent and management programs.
- Health and wellness programs.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit:
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time