Regional Quality Advisor
CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup, Rockingham & Kwinana
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services and based across our WA Care Communities, the key purpose of the Regional Quality Advisor is to help remove clinical risks within a portfolio of our Care Communities. This position is instrumental in formulating and managing clinical policies and procedures, monitoring clinical indicators and providing support to our management teams.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in nursing or allied health with current registration with AHPRA.
- At least 3 years’ experience in nursing, risk and compliance (health care) or health management; preferably in the aged care sector.
- Strong clinical skills and sound knowledge of the aged care industry is essential.
- Previous auditing experience in the Aged Care Standards is highly desirable.
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of systems and processes.
- A true passion for care, continuous quality improvement and the aged care industry.
This part time role in being offered on a 12 Months Fixed Term Contract basis, two days a week with some flexibility on the days.
The ability to travel across WA on regular basis and at short notice is an essential requirement of this position. A large portion of the role will be based out at our care communities.
The successful candidate will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions before they commence employment.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your experience with our quality team and to make a key contribution to the care of our residents and the overall success of Opal Aged Care.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time