Customer Support Manager, Customer Support Coordinator
FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Customer Support Coordinator - Opal Netherby
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
This is aged care but not as you know it! Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 78 homes across four states and employing a team of over 8,500 nationally. We are transforming our culture and our customer experience, and growing our Opal communities with 10 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About Opal Netherby:
Opal Netherby is located in Wahroonga in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This 70 bed facility has a charming vintage character in the furnishings and is located in close proximity to major facilities like Westfield Hornsby and the Sydney/Newcastle freeway. Leafy courtyards are available for residents and their families to enjoy, and there are a range of lifestyle options available.
About the role and key responsibilities:
- Permanent part-time role (3 days/week) - flexible days across Monday to Friday; 9am – 5pm each day.
- Manage all customer enquiries including conducting site tours and holding resident/relative discussions.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including the General Manager, Regional Admissions Manager and referrer networks.
- Proactively manage the pipeline of enquiries to improve sales conversion rates.
- Implement sales programs to increase the uptake of additional services including activity programs.
- Act as the Customer Service champion for the home by monitoring service standards, ensuring training of staff and actioning resident satisfaction feedback.
- 5 years + experience in sales/front office hospitality roles.
- A track record of success in sales including strong negotiation and outstanding customer service skills.
- Impeccable presentation, excellent communication and the confidence to build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Proven time management and organisation skills along with the flexibility to manage changing business needs.
- Must be self-motivated but able to work collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
- Knowledge of aged care including fees and funding would be ideal, but is not essential.
- Previous experience delivering training would be highly regarded.
- Qualifications in sales, customer service or hospitality would be an advantage.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend