Assistant in Nursing
Assistant in Nursing (Night Duty) - Meadowbank Grove (West Ryde)
Ryde & Macquarie Park
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 77 homes across four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally.
About Meadowbank Grove Care Community (114 Bed Care Home):
Our brand new home Meadowbank Grove, in West Ryde, Sydney has opened with 114 beds. It is conveniently located in a quiet residential area of West Ryde, close to Meadowbank Station, Ferry Wharf, Top Ryde Shopping Centre, cafes, and restaurant and overlooking the beautiful Meadowbank Park and Paramatta River.
About the role:
We currently have casual Night Duty positions available at our brand new care home in West Ryde.
The shifts are 9.5hours in length, starting 8:45 - 6:45. You will need to be flexible to work across different days.
Please note: you will begin as casual with the intention to increase your hours to permanent when we reach appropriate occupancy.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate the following:
What you can expect from us:
- Cert III in Aged Care or Cert IV in Aged Care
- Work experience in residential aged care or similar
- Flexibility to work across a 24/7 rotating roster
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Competitive Night Duty penalty rates
- Family friendly rosters
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Opportunity to be a part of the Opal Scholarship Program
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within Opal
Please note: in accordance with government directions a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time