Receptionist - 12 Month Contract - Opal Carine
Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Who are we?
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 77 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 8,500.
About the role:
- Based at Opal Carine - 145 bed home.
- This role is a 12 month Part-time contract working Friday and Saturday each week.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care.
- Resident and family liaisons around new admissions and general enquiries
- Sales and marketing activities relating to new enquiries for the home
- Conducting tours of the facility with prospective residents and their families
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable processing
- Checking timesheets against rosters before payroll submissions
- Minute taking at management meetings
- Generalist administration duties as required by the home manager and support staf
- Previous experience working in a senior clerical position.
- Accounts and payroll experience preferred.
- Roster experience preferred.
- Cert III or above in Business Admin/HR ideal.
What Opal can offer you:
- Access to leading talent and management programs.
- A competitive salary.
- Supportive Management.
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time