Internal Recruitment Consultant, Sydney CBD
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Internal Recruitment Consultant
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Are you a mid-level Recruitment Consultant with a natural flair for multi-tasking? Are you seeking a role that will offer both stability and career growth? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leader within one of Australia’s largest high growth sectors.
Opal Aged Care are Australia’s leading aged care provider with 80 sites across four states and employing a team of almost 9,000. We are in high growth while transforming the face of aged care and we invite you to join us on this journey. This is aged care, but not as you know it!
Based in Sydney CBD, this role will give you exposure to work on recruitment for corporate roles, new developments and ongoing special projects as we strive for continuous improvement. The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years’ experience at Recruitment Consultant level with a drive to further develop your experience within the healthcare recruitment space.
- Work as a key business partner, flexibly supporting the recruitment of both high level and care home based roles on an as-needs basis.
- Develop and build strong stakeholder relationships to support the recruitment, retention and performance of our teams.
- Management of high volume activity through seamless organisation.
- Forward thinking through proactive headhunting and the ability to identify key strategic recruitment activities to achieve great business outcomes.
- Act with a sense of urgency, set clear priorities to focus on the follow through of various tasks
- Take full responsibility for employee experience to ensure this is of the highest quality.
- Be change ready – we are growing, improving and evolving.
- Enjoy the challenge of a friendly, fast paced working environment.
What can you expect from us?
- Salary range of 70-80k plus super
- A central CBD location
- To work with team of high performing recruiters within a down to earth, supportive environment which upholds our organisational mission & values.
- Opportunity to develop your career by working across strategic projects that support your personal growth.
- Progressive technology with own laptop, phone, use of systems such as PageUp, XREF and more
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and flu vaccination. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend