Assistant in Nursing
CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing - Opal Palm Grove
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
At Opal Palm Grove, we currently have an opportunity for part time and casual Assistants in Nursing.
Opal Palm Grove:
Located at the gateway to Sydney's Northern beaches, at Opal Palm Grove our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
What we look for:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
Please note: a current flu vaccination is required to work in our care community.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time