Diversional Therapist, Lifestyle Officer
PERMANENT PART TIME
Bairnsdale & Gippsland
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 77 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 8,000.
About the Role:
Join the Opal family at our Opal Seahaven - 110 bed Care Home where you will assist in the delivery of the meaningful life program in the home and help create an environment for residents to enjoy the best possible physical, mental, social and emotional health and wellbeing.
What you can bring to Opal:
- A passion for delivering high quality care that makes a difference for our residents
- An eagerness to grow and develop your aged care career
- A Certificate IV or Diploma in Leisure & Lifestyle qualifications
- Relevant experience in aged care or dementia care
- Excellent customer service & resident relation skills
What Opal can offer you:
- Opportunities to enhance and develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Supportive Management
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time