Assistant in Nursing
PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing - Geraldton Shores Care Community
Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,500.
About the role:
- Based at Geraldton Shore Care Community.
- Permanent Part-time & Casual roles available.
Geraldton Shore Care Community is currently looking for AIN's to join our care team on a permanent-part-time & casual basis.
If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What we look for:
- A Certificate III/IV in Aged/Individual/Community Care essential.
- Understanding of the 8 Standards of Care.
- Provide Choice, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Ability to deliver high quality care and holistic support.
- Experience working in dementia and/or aged care preferred.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Empathy and Shared Values to support those we care for.
- The ability to use or learn aged care specific computer systems/programs.
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Access to Opal's Scholarship Program.
- Supportive Management.
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time