Administration Officer, Customer Support Assistant, Receptionists
FIXED TERM, PERMANENT PART TIME
Receptionist (Part-Time including Weekends) - Denhams Beach Care Community
Wollongong, Illawara & South Coast
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of the largest privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 care communities across four states and a team of over 9,000 and growing.
About Denhams Beach Care Community (130 bed care home)
Denhams Beach Care Community is located on the beautiful NSW South Coast, our aged care home enjoys a magnificent beachfront setting with breath taking ocean views.
We currently have a part time opportunity on a fixed term contract basis for a receptionist to work all weekends and be able to assist for holiday relief, sick leave and additional workload hours.
About the role:
- 12 months fixed term contract with potential extension; shift time is 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Working every weekend and possibility to pick up shifts throughout the week when needed
- Answering inbound calls
- Managing representative visits to ensure both residents and their families have an optimum experience
- Actively screening all visitors to the Home according to Opal Covid-19 protocols
- Maintaining flu vaccination register for all visitors to the Home
- Administrative duties including support with hosting home tours with residents & relatives
- Satisfactorily addressing any concerns promptly with visitors at the time
- Coordinating training sessions, teaching material and attendance / qualification records
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a reception/administration role
- Ability to provide occasional leave coverage for weekday Receptionist shifts
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner and articulation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word & Excel
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: in accordance governance a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers-enquiry
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time