Cleaner, Housekeeping, Laundry Attendant
Laundry Assistant - Mona Vale View Care Community
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
Mona Vale View Care Community is currently looking for Laundry Assistants to join the team! If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work across our cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments.
- Previous experience in a commercial cleaning or a busy cleaning role
- A certificate in food safety would be highly regarded
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Most important will be your passion for delivering a high quality service to make a difference for our Residents.
What Opal can offer you:
- Opportunities to enhance and develop your career in Aged Care
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
About Mona Vale View Care Community:
Mona Vale View aged care community is located near Mona Vale Golf Course, our home enjoys a leafy aspect and a peaceful atmosphere. Our covered terrace sitting and dining areas provide the perfect breezy spot to sit and catch up with family and friends, or enjoy moments of peaceful reflection.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical check. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/aged-care-careers
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time