Recruitment Coordinator, Sydney CBD
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional with a passion for kick starting your career in recruitment? Or maybe you are a Recruitment Coordinator currently looking for a role that can grow with you?
Opal HealthCare an industry leader within Aged Care with a passionate, dedicated team of over 9,000 nationally. We are in an exciting period of growth & innovation with big plans for the future.
Our Home Office is based in the heart of Sydney CBD with 80 sites across Australia. Our Recruitment Coordinators assist the General Managers of these sites with their day to day recruitment requirements and assist them in forward planning their staffing to reflect our growth.
What we are looking for:
- An ambitious, innovative & collaborative individual
- Recent university graduate
- Outstanding Customer Service & Communication skills
- Excellent Time Management skills with proven ability to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency where required
- An outgoing, vibrant, professional attitude with the ability to work well on a team
- A ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to help others – we are a fluid team that love to help each other out
- Exposure to the recruitment industry is an advantage but not a necessity
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary package
- A collaborative team that supports your growth & development
- Ongoing on-the-job training on things such as – Recruitment Systems, Recruitment Best Practice, Effective Stakeholder Management, Project Plans and more.
- General working hours of 9am-5.30pm
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation as they arise
- Convenient CBD location
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- Work laptop, phone and all tools required to carry out your role provided
- Access to company well-being programs
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative leaders within Aged Care
- The opportunity to grow your Recruitment career!
The Fine print
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider. You may also be required to undergo pre-employment medical and attend a drug screen.
Please note: a current flu vaccination is required to work at Opal HealthCare and from 17 September 2021, a COVID-19 vaccination will also become a requirement of employment.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/aged-care-careers
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time