Assistant in Nursing
PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing - Kirra Beach Care Community
Who are we?
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,000.
About the role:
- Based at Kirra Beach Care Community.
- Casual role available covering sick/annual leave.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of care.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Deliver high quality care and holistic support to our residents.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Deliver and implement residents plan of care under RN supervision.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Cert III in Aged/Individual/Community or similar is essential.
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Access to Opal's Scholarship Program.
- Supportive Management.
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit:
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time