Electrician, Plumber, Trades and other services
PERMANENT PART TIME
Maintenance Officer - Kawana Waters Care Community
At Opal Health Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Officer to look after the home on a part time basis. This would suit someone with general maintenance experience. You will be working independently and liaising with contractors when needed.
What we look for:
- Previous Maintenance experience in a Facilities or Accommodation setting
- Thorough understanding of all legislative requirements pertaining to Maintenance and Repairs including OH&S & Fire/Evacuation
- Trade & OHS Qualification is advantageous
- Knowledge of Aged Care industry is desirable
- A competitive hourly wage
- A professional and social team
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Work/life balance
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers-enquiry
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Health Care visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend