Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant
FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant In Nursing - Orange Grove Care Community
Blue Mountains & Central West, Dubbo & Central NSW, Far West & North Central NSW
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About Orange Grove Care Community:
Located in the picturesque town of Orange, Orange Grove Care Community is a simply beautiful facility located in a thriving hub of NSW Central West. As with all our care communities, our focus is on delivering exceptional care, to help our residents maintain the highest possible quality of life.
About the role:
Orange Grove Care Community are looking for experienced and dedicated AINs to join their care team on a permanent part time or casual basis.
There are a range of Morning, Afternoon and Night Duty shifts to fill.
What we look for:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent.
- Understanding of aged care regulations and funding and the 8 new quality standards in aged care.
- Work experience as an Assistant in Nursing in Australia is desirable.
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment.
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates, allowances plus penalty rates:
- Weekday hourly rate = $22.85 minimum
- Saturday hourly rate = $34.28 minimum
- Sunday hourly rate = $39.99 minimum
- Plus other penalty rates available!
*All pay rates are provided by Opal's NSW Enterprise Agreement (Nursing Assistant - Experienced with a Certificate III)
- Flexible working arrangements with focus on work/life balance
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Ability to be a part of the Opal Scholarship Program with the intention of career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time