Care Manager - Killarney Vale
Gosford & Central Coast
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Opal HealthCare has over 80 Care Communities across Australia. Offering services including Permanent residential, Dementia care, Respite and Wellness Centres. We are in a significant period of growth, providing ongoing, unique career opportunities and we are seeking the best clinical leaders to join us on this journey.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
As an experienced Care Manager, you’ll be one of two Care Managers reporting into the General Manager. This two Care Manager strategy is in place to support our beautiful and growing 160 bed Killarney Vale Care Community, one of the largest and most modern health care communities in the Central Coast Region. You will be either a highly experienced aged care clinician with a wealth of knowledge who can take the lead and full ownership of the clinical care aspects of the home. Or an experience Nurse Manager from an acute care background.
Your leadership will be paramount in creating a positive team culture and in ensuring the highest standards of care delivery to our residents. You will bring the care team with you on a journey which is aligned with Opal’s four values.
You will have a joyful way about you in creating long lasting relationships with our residents, families and the greater Bathurst community. You will have a true passion for aged care and always embody our purpose to ‘Bring Joy to those we care for’.
- Experience in Aged Care or Health Sector Management role
- Experience in Acute Care management
- RN AHPRA Registration
- Knowledge of aged care industry, regulations and funding (ACQSC; ACFI)
- The ability to actively monitor the ongoing successful delivery of the Aged Care Standards
- A strong team focus in developing your team and maintaining a great team culture
- A genuine passion for building long term, meaningful relationships with our residents and their families
- The ability to promote continuous clinical improvement
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing support in the development of your leadership career
- A model that introduces two Care Managers in one Care Community to provide you with extra support
- Access to extensive career leadership opportunities within a growing organisation including internal development pathways, leadership events, access to scholarships, secondments and special projects.
- An environment where long-term relationships with residents and their families are treasured
- Flexible working arrangements that suits your family life and operational needs of the aged care home
- A role that provides the right balance between autonomy and support where you can make a meaningful difference to the lives of the residents
Join us to make a meaningful difference.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have the flu & covid vaccinations in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time