Kitchen Hand, Cleaner, Laundry Attendant, Catering, Food Services Attendant, Housekeeping
CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
General Services Officer - Carine Parkside Care Community
Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
"At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do."
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 84 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,600.
About the role:
- Based at Carine Parkside Care Community located in Carine.
- Permanent Part-time roles available.
- Work across Catering, Housekeeping & Laundry!
If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What Opal can offer you:
- Scholarship Programs worth up to $15,000 over 3 years for further education and training.
- Succession & GROW Planning to develop & progress your aged care journey.
- Access to the Opal HealthCare Academy - Homepage | Opal Academy (opalhealthcare.com.au)
- Leadership & Management courses available like the Emerging Leaders Program.
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave & 10 days sick leave.
- Penalty rates for weekends and afternoon shifts.
- Generous referral program.
- Health and wellness programs.
What we look for:
- Certificate in Food Safety/Hospitality/Cleaning/Commercial Cookery desirable.
- The ability to work across our cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments.
- Ability to use and learn our Menu delivery service and Inter-Clean system.
- Previous experience in a commercial cleaning or a busy kitchen/ cleaning role
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Experience working in Hospitality preferred but not essential. Full training in each department will be given.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a Flu & Covid-19 vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Take a look at our Opal HealthCare Academy to see where your future can go!
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time