Regional Support Manager, VIC
CBD & Inner Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 80 care communities and a team of over 9,000 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
As a Regional Support Manager with Opal, you will be an experienced aged care leader working a multi-faceted role that supports a number of our care communities in VIC. This role will attract an inspiring leader that thrives on variety and is aspiring to grow their regional leadership career.
You will have the ability to balance your natural operational leadership abilities while expanding your strategic thinking and approach. You will have a key role in influencing peers and operational leaders at various levels. You will be able to adapt your style as different situations require.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An outstanding Aged Care leader with AHPRA Registration
- Fully flexible to travel to support organisational requirements
- A self-motivated leader that enjoys all aspects of a wide and varied role
- A supportive mentor with well-developed coaching, influencing and interpersonal skills in leading a diverse team
- A visible leader who loves interaction with your peers, team, our residents and their families.
- An innovative thinker that understands the importance of driving continuous improvement to deliver great clinical outcomes for our residents.
- A motivated operator with the ability to effectively balance clinical leadership with delivery of financial results, team management and all other operational aspects of a well-run home
What this means for you:
Working closely with the regional operational and national support teams, this role will expand your knowledge of multi-site and regional management. You will collaborate with, and be led by some of the best leaders in the sector, providing a unique opportunity to accelerate your leadership career. At Opal, we believe in investing in our leaders and you will have full access to ongoing leadership pathway programs and scholarships that will fully support your career advancement.
Join us to make a meaningful difference.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Health Care visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical, and obtain an NDIS Check. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time