Kitchen Hand, Food Services Attendant, Chef
PERMANENT PART TIME
Part-Time Cook - Narrandera Homestead Care Community
Wagga Wagga & Riverina
At Opal Health Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
At Opal, we strive to deliver an outstanding resident food experience every day. Our dedicated team of chefs lovingly prepare a range of meals and snacks fresh from the kitchen every day. Our food services team are devoted to creating enjoyable food experiences for all residents, particularly as their dietary requirements and preferences change.
Our Cook will be responsible for:
- Create nutritious meals and snacks in line with the food services program.
- Deliver food services in line with food safety program.
- Create enjoyable food experiences for customers.
- Creating hero moments for our customers.
You will be required to work a minimum of 5 shifts per fortnight with the potential to work additional shifts as a kitchen hand as required.
Our ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for food
- Talented kitchen and service leadership
- Desire to grow and develop
- Current Food Handling Certificate or Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- Opportunity to work with a group of experienced chefs who share a passion for food and creating food experiences that delight
- Opportunity to grow
- A customer centric work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Work/life balance
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes. You will also be required to have at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination by 17th September 2021.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time