Plumber, Electrician, Trades and other services
Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About the Role:
Mornington Bay - 140 bed Care Community is currently seeking a Maintenance Officer to look after the home on a full time basis. It would suit someone with general maintenance experience. You will be working independently and liaising with contractors when needed.
What we look for:
- Previous Maintenance experience in Facilities or Accommodation setting
- Thorough understanding of all legislative requirements pertaining to Maintenance and Repairs i.e. OH&S & Fire/Evacuation
- Trade & OHS Qualification is advantageous
- Knowledge of Aged Care industry is desirable
- A competitive hourly wage
- Convenient shift timings
- A professional and social team
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Health and wellness programs including subsidised gym memberships
- Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have the flu & covid vaccinations in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time