Finance General, Accounting
Team Leader – Revenue Compliance
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is Australia’s leading aged care provider with 80 Care Communities across four states and employing a team of almost 9,500. We are in high growth, transforming the face of aged care and we invite you to join us on this journey.
This is aged care but not as you know it!
About the role:
Reporting to the Resident Management Manager, the Team Leader – Revenue Compliance will manage the delivery of transactional processing, accrual and reconciliation activities related to government subsidy entitlements including reconciliation of subsidy accruals to subsidy payment statements and to payments received, the provision of variance reporting and the resolution of funding variances.. This is a Full Time Permanent opportunity.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar roles involving sub ledger reconciliations
- Diploma in Accounting essential
- Have a Bachelor’s degree qualifications in a business or finance related discipline is desirable
- Have Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding arrangements is desirable
- Experience in working in a highly regulated environment is advantageous
- Minimum intermediate level Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage high volume reconciliations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills to support management decision making
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work effectively with residents, team members and other support functions to achieve customer service outcomes
- Experience in consumer oriented share service environments managing large volumes and high complexity transactions is highly desirable
What we can offer you?
- A competitive salary
- A chance to future proof your career in one of the fastest growth areas on Healthcare
- Be part of a growing organisation with an inclusive culture
- High level of job satisfaction and opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of our older Australians
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system, NDIS worker screening check, undergo pre-employment medical, flu and covid19 vaccination to align to government regulations.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time