Finance General, Accounting
Team Leader – Credit Control
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is Australia’s leading aged care provider with 80 Care Communities across four states and employing a team of almost 9,500. We are in high growth, transforming the face of aged care and we invite you to join us on this journey.
This is aged care but not as you know it!
About the role:
Reporting to the Resident Management Manager, the Team Leader – Credit Control will manage the collection of overdue debtors for the business. The provision of associated debtor reporting and the banking activities related to Resident Management including receipting, allocations, direct debit payments and investigation of unidentified transactions. This is a Full Time Permanent Opportunity.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar roles
- Excellent knowledge of debtor processes and ability to negotiate (debt collection)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively with residents, team members and other support functions to achieve customer service outcomes
- Diploma in Accounting essential
- Bachelor’s degree qualifications in a business or finance related discipline are desirable
- Specific qualifications/experience in credit management desirable
- Knowledge of aged care industry and regulations desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Experience in working in a highly regulated environment is advantageous
- Minimum intermediate level Excel skills
What we can offer you?
- A competitive salary
- A chance to future proof your career in one of the fastest growth areas on Healthcare
- Be part of a growing organisation with an inclusive culture
- High level of job satisfaction and opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of our older Australians
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system, NDIS worker screening check, undergo pre-employment medical, flu and covid19 vaccination to align to government regulations.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time