Assistant in Nursing
PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing (Nights) - Treeby Parklands Care Community
Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
"At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do."
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 84 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,600.
About the role:
- Based at Treeby Parklands Care Community.
- Permanent Part-time roles available working Night Duty.
If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What Opal can offer you:
- Scholarship Programs worth up to $15,000 over 3 years for further education and training.
- Succession & GROW Planning to develop & progress your aged care journey.
- Access to the Opal HealthCare Academy - Homepage | Opal Academy (opalhealthcare.com.au)
- Leadership & Management courses available like Emerging Leaders.
- Nurse Graduate program designed by the Australian College of Nursing!
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave & 10 days sick leave.
- Generous referral program.
- Health and wellness programs.
What we look for:
- A Certificate III/IV in Aged/Individual/Community Care essential.
- Work under the 8 Standards of Care.
- Provide Choice, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Ability to deliver high quality care and holistic support.
- Experience working in dementia and/or aged care preferred.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Empathy and Shared Values to support those we care for.
- The ability to use or learn aged care specific computer systems/programs.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a Flu & COVID-19 vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Take a look at our Opal HealthCare Academy to see where your future can go!
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time