Bairnsdale & Gippsland
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Minimum of 6+ months of paid experience as an Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Ability to work morning, afternoon & night shifts, if required
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience in complex care and leadership
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards is essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged along with your passion for delivering high quality care.
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- Ongoing career development opportunities including access to Opal Scholarships
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Base salary range $53,000-74,000
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within!
About Opal Paynesville:
Located in the beautiful Gippsland Lakes region, at Opal Paynesville our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend