Diversional Therapist, Lifestyle Officer
PERMANENT PART TIME
Bairnsdale & Gippsland
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About the Role:
Our Lifestyle Officers are responsible for facilitating social, psychological, recreational, cultural and spiritual well-being activities for our residents.
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- A Diploma or Certificate IV in Leisure and Lifestyle qualifications
- Previous experience facilitating Lifestyle and Recreation programs
- Experience in completing care plans, entering progress notes and attendance records
- Residential aged care and or experience working with clients with dementia preferred
- Experience in Sundowning dementia program
- We require you to have previous experience in a similar role, possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be committed to continuous quality improvement.
- A competitive hourly wage
- Permanent shifts
- A professional and social team
- Ongoing career development opportunities including access to Opal Scholarships
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs including subsidised gym memberships
- Work/life balance.
About Opal Lakeview:
Located in the picturesque region of Lakes Entrance in East Gippsland, at Opal Lakeview our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and drug screening.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend