Assistant in Nursing
CASUAL, FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant In Nursing (AIN) - Treeby Parklands Care Community
Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Who are we?
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do..
About Our New Home:
Opal is excited to announce the opening of Treeby Parklands Care Community in late September 2020: a new 120 bed residential care home. Located adjacent to the Aspire Calleya Stockland Village, our state of the art new home will offer dedicated aged care services, including permanent, respite, and dementia specific care. Our home will also feature a specialist Wellness Centre offering on-site physio, rehab and reablement services for residents and the community. The home is close to Cockburn Station and local bus routes.
About the role:
- Based at our brand new Treeby Parklands Care Community - 120 bed home.
- Part-time and casual positions available.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of care.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Deliver high quality care and holistic support to our residents.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Deliver and implement resident’s plan of care under RN supervision.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Cert III in Aged/Individual/Community or similar is essential.
What Opal can offer you?
- Access to Opal's Scholarship Program.
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Health and wellness programs.
- Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time