Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant
CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
Personal Care Assistant
Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
- Based at Opal By The Bay - 140 bed home
- Casual and permanent part time vacancies working across WEEKEND shift
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of care
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence
- Deliver high quality care and holistic support to our residents
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team
- Deliver and implement residents plan of care under RN supervision
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships
- Cert III in Aged Care/Individual Support is essential
- Experience working in residential aged care desirable
What Opal can offer you:
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
- Supportive Management.
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time