Property and Development, Property Manager
Regional Property Manager
Bayside & Southern Eastern Suburbs, CBD & Inner Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Western Suburbs
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal is one of Australia’s largest residential care providers, with 78 care communities across four states and employing a team of over 8,500 nationally.
This is aged care but not as you know it! We are transforming our culture and our customer experience, and growing our Opal communities with 10 new care communities scheduled to open in the next two years.
Reporting to the National Property Manager, the Regional Property Manager will provide property related guidance, support and effective leadership and management to all homes within the regional area of responsibility and to be an integral part of the Property Service Team supporting operational needs to Opal.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Provide leadership, support, guidance and oversight of all property related services and mentor Maintenance Officers within our care communities.
- Partner with the Property Team, Maintenance Officers and other relevant team members to drive initiatives to continually improve the Home’s property service environment.
- Undertake property inspections and audits to monitor property compliance requirements.
- Be proactive in identifying potential marketability improvements for homes to assist with the Occupancy. This includes driving capital expenditure and repairs and maintenance across the Homes.
- Influence our care home environment within required budgets to bring value to the needs of our residents.
The successful candidate will hold:
- A minimum of five years Property Management or Facilities Management experience in a highly regulated service environment – Aged Care, Health Care or Hospitality Industry.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Relevant trade certificates will be considered.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience overseeing multiple sites and teams is a must.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of relevant building codes and Australian standards.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Sound negotiation skills and an ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Energetic and ability to manage various projects.
As a regional role, this role will require a reasonable volume of travel on occassions.
If this opportunity excites you – we’d love to hear from you!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
The successful candidate will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions before they commence employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time