Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant, Kitchen Hand, Catering, Food Services Attendant, Cleaner, Housekeeping, Laundry Attendant
CASUAL, FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
AIN & Hospitality Services Officers - Relocation to Batemans Bay (Regional NSW)
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, North Shore & Northern Beaches, North West & Hills District, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Ryde & Macquarie Park, South West & M5 Corridor, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 care communities across four states and employs a team of over 9,000 nationally.
About Denhams Beach Care Community:
Located on the idyllic NSW South Coast, at Denhams Beach Care Community our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
This recently expanded home is spacious, light filled, and backs out onto the ocean - the perfect location for your next role!
About the role:
We currently have opportunities for AIN and Food/Housekeeping team members to join on a full-time, part-time and casual basis.
NOTE: We are willing to offer RELOCATION ASSISTANCE to suitable applicants who wish to relocate to the far South Coast of NSW.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate the following:
What you can expect from us:
- Cert III in Aged Care or Cert IV in Aged Care or 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor of Nursing student you are also welcome to apply.
- Hold any relevant qualifications related to Hospitality or Cleaning or Catering.
- Flexibility to work across a 24/7 rotating roster is desirable
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Have permanent Australian Residency, Citizenship or an appropriate work visa
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
- Industry leading hourly rates
- 25% loading if employed on a casual basis
- Family friendly rosters
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Opportunity to be a part of the Opal Scholarship Program
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within Opal
Please note: in accordance with government directions a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes. Also, all successful candidates must obtain an NDIS Worker Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time