Kitchen Hand, Cleaner, Laundry Attendant, Catering, Food Services Attendant, Housekeeping
PERMANENT PART TIME, CASUAL
Hospitality Services Officer - Ashmore Gardens Care Community
At Opal HealthCare we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding team members who share our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect & Excellence.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 84 Care Communities in four states, employing a team of over 9,500 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new Care Communities scheduled to open in the next two years.
About the role:
- PPT role working weekdays and weekends
- Assisting with food preparation and servery of meals
- Cleaning of resident rooms and common areas of the Care Community
- Laundering of resident clothing, linen and other washing
- Providing excellent customer service to our residents in all areas
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in Hospitality, Food Service or Housekeeping roles
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged including dementia care residents
- Willingness to work across all 3 departments – kitchen, cleaning and laundry
What Opal can offer you:
- Flexible working hours and shift options
- 25% Casual Loading
- Access to Career Progression via Opal’s Educational Scholarships
- Options to train in multiple areas of the Care Community
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work with us!
- A collaborative team environment with supportive management
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our Care Communities, as well as full vaccination against COVID19.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time