FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Night Duty Registered Nurses - Durack
CBD & Inner Suburbs, Southern Suburbs & Logan
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 homes across four states and employing a team of over 8,500 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with over 8 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years. Hence why we are looking for more enthusiastic and experienced team members to join us!
We have recently acquired Aveo Durack & anticipate to take ownership from 1st December 2021.
What Opal can offer you:
We currently have strong demand for experienced Registered Nurses to join our night duty team, providing you with stable & consistent employment.
Start work now and earn a minimum of $36 per hour with the prospect of earning more over weekend shifts!
- Earn $79,000 - $96,000 per annum minimum
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Access to RN leadership courses
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Flexible work opportunities
- We also offer generous referral bonuses
About the role:
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents.
- Demonstrate a positive leadership style with the team, residents, families and other professionals.
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team
- Create and review care plans and escalate any issues of concern
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships
- Current Australian Registration as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA)
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes, as well as at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine from September 17, 2021.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time